What would you do
to keep your child off the street
and out of child labor?
Consider the reality that there are children all over the world who don’t have parents (or other family members) to fight for them. A huge majority of these children are in India. I’m presenting you with an opportunity to protect some of the most vulnerable children in the world. Will you say yes?
Here are a few action steps you can take to build an orphanage and keep 100 children off the streets and out of child labor:
- Give as much money as you would give to keep your child off the street.
- Reserve a seat(s) at the fundraising banquet on June 7th.
- Host a table at the fundraising banquet and invite some of your friends to come with you.
- Find businesses to sponsor (underwrite the costs) the banquet or sponsor the banquet yourself.
- Build your own orphanage.
- Volunteer your time (help get the word out, set-up, tear-down, greet, register, usher, serve, etc).
Let’s do this!